Peel Hockey’s Summer Competitions provide a modified format of the traditional hockey game, fielding 7-a-side teams, mixed gender, played on half field.
Games are played on turf at Mandurah Hockey Stadium, Competitions operate within the school terms, offering 2 opportunities each year
• Term 4 – Start October and Finish November/December
• Term 1 – Start January/February and Finish March
Competitions for Seniors & Juniors
Peel Hockey’s Summer Competitions cater to Senior & Junior players as follows
• Fast 7’s – For the experienced player who prefers the faster pace.
• Social 7’s – For the player who enjoys the social game, suitable for beginners and returning players.
• Mini 7’s – School Years 3 to 6, 2 age groups
o Years 3/4
o Years 5/6
• Maxi 7’s – School Years 7 to 10, 2 age groups
o Years 7/8
o Years 9/10
For current season information – CLICK HERE
Register to Play
Players must register online to be eligible for participation and team placement.
Peel Hockey creates mixed gender teams for competition based on the players registered by date “teams are created”.
Players are encouraged to create their own teams for competition, team nominations must be submitted on or before the date “teams are created”.
Register to Play – CLICK HERE
Register a Team – CLICK HERE
Come & Try
For current season information including dates for players to Come & Try – CLICK HERE