Register your EOI at: https://l2coachedeoioct19.eventdesq.com
Hockey WA is calling EOI’s for a L2 course in conjunction with the HockeyOne; Perth Thundersticks Game on the 26th October. The course content runs for 2 days and includes practical, theory and tactical game analysis components.
What is involved in becoming a Level 2 Coach?
• The Level 2 Coach program is designed to train coaches in the essential concepts of coaching, including planning and conducting training sessions, match-day role, hockey skills and tactics, playing styles and structures, junior development, communication, risk management, and ethical responsibilities
• It is a comprehensive training program involving seminars, pre- and post-seminar requirements, and a practical assessment
Who should become a Level 2 Coach?
• The program is directed towards coaches involved in the higher levels of club, school or representative hockey
• 26 / 27 October at Perth Hockey Stadium
• In conjunction with the HockeyOne Perth Thundersticks Games Vs NSW Pride
• Minimum of 20 EOI’s required to run the course
• State and National Guest presenters and facilitators
• Cost circa $200 (Includes turf hire, $50 HockeyEd fee and tickets to Perth Thundersticks Games)
Any other questions or queries please contact email@example.com